with magic5 Professional
- Allocate jobs from the office with magic5’s back office functionality.
- New forms can also be started from the device, with no job involved.
- Use whichever method suits your workflow.
- Or use both to give you control and flexibility.
- Create a job with customer details plus other useful information.
- Allocate a job to an individual or a group of device users.
- Device user(s) downloads a worklist of jobs allocated to them.
- Track a job with job status, interim reports and supplementary statuses.
- Trigger additional jobs automatically using job actions.
- Reallocate jobs from device (if enabled) or office.
- Create batches of individually allocated sub-jobs that all need to be signed-off to create a ‘completed’ status.
- Create summary forms from a number of source forms for display on reports and devices.
- Drag ‘n’ drop graphical planner is useful for job allocation and time/workforce management.
- List view for filtering and searching jobs in progress makes workflow highly visible.
Send out information
- Customer information is sent to the device user. This might include site access information.
- Historical information such as service record and last visit dates can be included in the form.
- Job specific information such as reason for call-out, start and end dates is included in the job definition.
- Data collection information such as default values and general guidance notes can be included in the form template.
- Supporting documentation such as latest regulations, training documents and site maps can be supplied as attachments to the job.