in magic5's back-office portal
View immediately on completion
- Reports can be sent automatically once completed on a device.
- Alternatively, a device user can send them manually when ready.
- Data items can be marked as mandatory, preventing the final report being sent until they are completed.
- However, interim reports may still be sent.
- When received, reports can be e-mailed automatically to a variety of interested parties.
- Alternatively, notification e-mails can be sent, saying that the report is available on-line.
Search and filter report lists
- Standard lists for Incomplete, Complete and Released reports.
- Supplementary statuses available.
- Standard text search searches for the required text within the report.
- Standard filtering on date, customer, location, report name, form type and user.
View and process reports
- Modify form status.
- View and edit form data.
- View, add, edit and remove images.
- View and create actions for follow-ups.
- Export lists of reports at their various stages, such as complete, invoice outstanding.
- Export reports to branded PDF documents making it easy for your customers to read and disseminate.
- Export to other file formats such as .xml and Excel.
- Export to 3rd-party products such as Sage (may require magic5 Add-ons).