magic5 – the mobile user’s view
working on-site with magic5
- Use phones or tablets with supported operating systems.
- Laptops and desktops can also be used.
- No data connection necessary to complete the form – just to receive worklists/updates and send completed forms back.
Ad hoc forms
- Initiate forms as required on site.
- Optional requirements for customer, location and date.
- Customers and templates accessible only to specified users.
- No data connection required until ready to release completed forms back to the office.
- Receive worklist from jobs entered in the office.
- Customer, location and date are already entered.
- Additional information may also be available such as site access, maps, contacts and history of work.
- Specific allocation to a mobile user or team.
- Optional delegation of jobs to another user.