magic5 – the office view
creating jobs and reviewing reports
- Dispatch jobs directly to mobile devices from the office.
- Include all the information needed for the mobile user to complete the job.
- Add attachments such as documents, images, maps, diagrams and regulation updates.
- Dispatch jobs singly, linked for dissemination to a team or set up in a hierarchical job structure.
- Drag ‘n’ drop jobs on the graphical planner to allocate to dates and users – drag or double-click to amend.
- View completed forms within moments of being sent back by the mobile user (subject to data connection).
- Instant HTML reports available for straightforward editing and releasing procedures.
- PDF reports in just one click.
- Filter reports by status, date, mobile user, customer, site location or template. Some add-on packs allow more sophisticated filtering.
- E-mail alerts can notify office staff when a report is available for review, including attachments such as PDFs and photos.
- E-mail alerts can notify customers when a report has been released to them, including attachments such as PDFs.
- Customers can also view reports online with a customer log-in (may require an add-on pack).
- Export forms to Microsoft Excel or other third party applications for further processing (may require an add-on pack).