Data entry and data display
with magic5 Professional
Data gathering is easy with magic5 Professional
- Use job lists created in the office or start forms on-site as necessary.
- New and amended items downloaded in one click.
- Forms can be completed without a data connection (once downloaded) in any order and can be completed in one or more stages.
- Fixed, lookup and calculated data for accurate and up-to-date information on-site.
- Completed forms can be released immediately or reviewed on the device.
- Complex automated actions are available from forms, such as re-allocation, new forms and interim reports, e-mail notifications (some of these required magic5 Add-ons).
- Automated send-back or Send Reports when ready.
Over 50 data entry types
- Validation and format settings for textual and numeric data.
- Date and time options including elapsed time for timesheets.
- Default values and pre-defined text snippets for inserting common phrases.
- Flexible list selection and multiple-choice that can be displayed as text or image.
- Tables and matrices (some functionality may need a magic5 Add-on).
- Photo capture as well as sketches, annotations, GPS locations, and more available as magic5 Add-ons.
- Signature capture with options to improve the integrity of the image such as mandatory data fields and signature locking.
- Follow-up actions with timescales.
Display only data
- Fixed text, such as terms & conditions or disclaimers.
- Job data such as customer details.
- Calculated values such as pricing totals.
Actions triggered from the device
- Customised buttons trigger actions such as new forms, e-mail notifications.
- Workflow manipulation including copying, delegating, forwarding.
- Repeat data entry items to expand data collection range for non-standard situations.