with magic5 Professional
Job creation is easy with magic5
- Single click to create a job.
- Single click to create the ‘next’ one.
- Entry fields tailored for maximum efficiency.
- Drag ‘n’ drop planner option available.
High visibility of jobs in progress
- Clear list view of jobs at different statuses
- Customisable columns for each job definition
- Powerful filtering
- Calendar view planner option available.
10+ job field types available
- Readymade job definitions shipped with magic5 Professional (or add-on Pack).
- Unlimited use of 10+ job entry field types available.
- Optional permanent customer attachment to a particular job definition.
- Tables with 5 columns & unlimited rows collecting text and list entry.
- Output only information aids data entry integrity.
- List and date field types
- Job, quotation and invoice numbers are just a few uses for the unique auto-generated number.
- Attached documents can be sent to assigned users and, optionally combined with a signed declaration form, will cover many workplace regulations.
Tailor for your own requirements
- Copy and amend the standard job definitions to suit your own needs.
- Create your own job definitions from scratch.
- Mandatory fields.
Actions triggered as the job progresses
- Automated emails sent at key points in the job lifecycle.
- Change the status of a job with a single click
- Create sub-jobs to relate 2 or more distinct jobs or visits to each other.