- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected
- What organisation is collecting the information
- How the information is used
- With whom the information may be shared
- What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Cadence Computing Ltd complies with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office, registration number Z1187741.
1. Under 18sChildren are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors (under 18 years of age) do not submit any personal information to us.
2. Information Collection and Use
Cadence Computing Ltd is the sole owner of the information collected on www.magic5software.com. Cadence Computing Ltd collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Web site.
When registering for the magic5 Trial you give some contact information (such as name and e-mail address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. This will be through our magic5 newsletter and occasional e-mails – please see “Communications from the Site” below.
We do not accept orders via our Web site, but we do require e-mail confirmation from you of your order details. If you purchase a product or service from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on your confirmation e-mail. You must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail, and contact address) for a technical contact person and for a person to whom we may submit invoices.
- We use this information for billing purposes and to fulfill your orders
- If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you
- We also use this information to contact you regarding technical support issues
- We use personally identifiable information about you to improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyse site usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customise our site’s content, layout, and services. We believe these uses allow us to improve our site and better tailor it to meet our users’ needs.
Your Personal Information is stored in our databases, which are located in the UK.
3. Communications from the Site
We may contact you for a number of reasons :
Special Offers and Updates
We will occasionally send you information on magic5 products, services, special deals, promotions. You can sign up for these e-mails from us on our registration page. Out of respect for your privacy, we present the option not to receive these types of communications. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletters, we will use your name and e-mail address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we provide you a way to unsubscribe. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an e-mail. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account. Please see the “Choice and Opt-out” section.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming e-mail to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your enquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by e-mail or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
4. Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
We use third parties to provide server and database hosting services on our site and for our hosted service. It may be necessary for us to share your information with them in order to resolve technical support issues.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
5. Choice and Opt-outIf you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by contacting us through one of the methods shown below under “Contact Us”.
8. Third Party AdvertisersOur site does not contain advertisements from Third Parties.
9. Access to Personally Identifiable InformationIf your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by e-mailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail using the contact information listed below.
10. Business TransitionsIn the event Cadence Computing Ltd goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via e-mail of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
11. Downloadable Software DisclaimerThis policy statement covers only information that is collected through this Web site, and does not cover information that may be collected through software downloaded from the site.
13. Contact Us
- Phone : +44 117 971 2050
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Post : Cadence Computing Ltd. 199 Wells Road, Bristol, UK BS4 2DB